Your first visit to Gilbert Cardiology involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Your First Appointment
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient's insurance card
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient's medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- ALL New Patient Forms
- Medical Records Authorization
- Appointment Cancellation Policy
- Financial Policy and Patient Responsibility
- Patient Registration
- Medical History
- Acknowledgement of Privacy Practices
- Advanced Beneficiary Notice (ABN)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.